Team BEEF South Dakota
Announcement: Registration has now closed for the 2017 season.
Who is Team Beef South Dakota?
Team BEEF South Dakota is a community of runners and cyclists who recognize the nutritional benefits of beef and the vital role high-quality protein plays in their training. Team BEEF South Dakota is open to all South Dakotans who want to promote beef, be physically active and showcase eating beef in a healthy lifestyle.
Become a Team BEEF Member
Team BEEF South Dakota adult and youth members will receive an official Team BEEF South Dakota Jersey and are encouraged to participate in at least 2 of our sponsored races.
- Eat beef and believe in the nutritional benefits it provides.
- Participate in any educational webinars.
- Encouraged to participate in at least 2 races wearing a Team BEEF jersey.
- Serve as a positive role model for lean beef.
- Actively spread the word and help educate people who seek information about lean beef, including social media networks.
- Participate in orientation and share what you learn.
- SD Team BEEF Under Armour Jersey and/or Team BEEF South Dakota Cyclist Louis Garneau Jersey.
- Access to fitness & nutrition tips, recipes, etc.
- Network and community of runners who have common interests & passion.
- Strong fan base and support system.
Team BEEF Nutrition Video
Learn more about how beef provides you the fuel you need to finish the race.
Double click video at left for full screen.
2017 Suggested Races
06/04| Mickelson Trail Half/Full Marathon - Deadwood
06/04 - 06/10| RASDak: Ride Across South Dakota
06/17| Tri County Tour De Du - Beresford
Prime Cuts Program
We’re adding some friendly competition to our team! The Prime Cuts Program rewards and creates incentives for our most active, loyal, and passionate Team BEEF SD members for going above and beyond team requirements by sharing their passion and striving to learn more about beef.