Team BEEF South Dakota
Applications for the 2022 season are now closed. If you have any questions please reach out to Merretta Anderson at [email protected]
Who is Team BEEF South Dakota?
Team BEEF South Dakota is a community of runners and cyclists who recognize the nutritional benefits of beef and the vital role high-quality protein plays in their training. Team BEEF South Dakota is open to all South Dakotans who want to promote beef, be physically active and showcase eating beef in a healthy lifestyle.
Become a Team BEEF Member
Team BEEF South Dakota adult and youth members will receive an official Team BEEF South Dakota Jersey and are encouraged to participate in at least 2 of our suggested races and/or events.
- Eat beef and believe in the nutritional benefits it provides.
- Participate in any educational webinars.
- Encouraged to participate in at least 2 races and/or events wearing a Team BEEF jersey.
- Serve as a positive role model for beef.
- Actively spread the word and help educate people who seek information about beef, including social media networks.
- Participate in orientation and share what you learn.
- SD Team BEEF Under Armour Jersey and/or Team BEEF South Dakota Cyclist Jersey for NEW members
- Access to fitness & nutrition tips, recipes, etc.
- Network and community of runners who have common interests & passion.
- Strong fan base and support system.
Welcome to Team Beef SD! Get started with the material below.
Team Beef Nutrition Video
Learn more about how beef provides you the fuel you need to finish the race.
Team Beef Nutrition Quiz
Take the beef nutrition quiz by clicking the image above or link below!
Team Beef Toolkit
This page is designed as a resource and guide for Team Beef South Dakota members who want to enhance their beef advocacy skills, learn more about beef and utilize resources for potential community volunteer involvement.
Team Beef Newsletter:
Team Beef Resources:
Check out the strength resources, delicious recipes, and more below!
Recipes for Recovery
Recipes that are great for recovery for Team Beef SD members!
2022 Team Beef SD Suggested Races and Events:
Frostbite Four Road Race - Feb 12, 2022
February Freeze 5k Fun Run/Walk - Feb 20, 2022
Mickelson Trail Half/Full Marathon - June 4-5, 2022 - Deadwood, SD
RASDak: Ride Across South Dakota - June 5-11, 2022 - Hill City, SD - Freeman, SD
Tri County Tour De Du - June 2022 - Beresford, SD
Beef & Eggs 5k - July 9, 2022 - Brookings, SD
Tour De Corn - June 25, 2022 - Mitchell SD
Sioux Falls Half/Full Marathon - August 28, 2022 - Sioux Falls, SD
Andy's 5k/10k Run & 5 or 23 Mile Bike Race - September 3, 2022 - Huron, SD
Black Hills Veterans March and Marathon - September 17, 2022 - Deadwood, SD
Crazy Horse Marathon - October 8-9, 2022 - Hill City, SD