Team BEEF South Dakota
Team BEEF South Dakota Webinar:
Find out ways to become more involved with Team Beef! Check out the webinar here!
Who is Team BEEF South Dakota?
Team BEEF South Dakota is a community of runners and cyclists who recognize the nutritional benefits of beef and the vital role high-quality protein plays in their training. Team BEEF South Dakota is open to all South Dakotans who want to promote beef, be physically active and showcase eating beef in a healthy lifestyle.
Become a Team BEEF Member
Team BEEF South Dakota adult and youth members will receive an official Team BEEF South Dakota Jersey and are encouraged to participate in at least 2 of our suggested races.
- Eat beef and believe in the nutritional benefits it provides.
- Participate in any educational webinars.
- Encouraged to participate in at least 2 races wearing a Team BEEF jersey.
- Serve as a positive role model for beef.
- Actively spread the word and help educate people who seek information about beef, including social media networks.
- Participate in orientation and share what you learn.
- SD Team BEEF Under Armour Jersey and/or Team BEEF South Dakota Cyclist Louis Garneau Jersey.
- Access to fitness & nutrition tips, recipes, etc.
- Network and community of runners who have common interests & passion.
- Strong fan base and support system.
Team Beef Nutrition Video
Learn more about how beef provides you the fuel you need to finish the race.
Double click video at above for full screen.
Team BEEF Nutrition Quiz
Watched the video? Now take the quiz to complete your Team Beef SD orientation.
Team BEEF Toolkit
This page is designed as a resource and guide for Team Beef South Dakota members who want to enhance their beef advocacy skills, learn more about beef and utilize resources for potential community volunteer involvement.
2018 Suggested Races
06/03| Mickelson Trail Half/Full Marathon - Deadwood
06/03 - 06/09| RASDak: Ride Across South Dakota
07/14| Beef & Eggs 5k - Brookings
09/01| Andy's 5k/10k Race - Huron
09/09| Sioux Falls Half/Full Marathon - Sioux Falls
Prime Cuts Program
The Prime Cuts Program rewards and creates incentives for our most active, loyal, and passionate Team BEEF SD members for going above and beyond team requirements by sharing their passion and striving to learn more about beef.
Team BEEF SD Rewards Youth!
Team BEEF SD youth members must participate in three or more races wearing their jersey to be eligible to receive a prize package. Time frame is February – September 2018.
Guidelines: Parents and/or guardians must submit a list of completed races along with a photo of the youth wearing their jersey at each race to Holly Swee by September 14, 2018. Prizes will be distributed in October 2018. *Prize package will contain various beef swag and prizes. Submit entries to email@example.com.