Santa Fe Beef & Corn Chili
This easy to make chili packs big flavor from sweet corn and green chilies. Finish it off with a spoonful of sour cream spiked with pepper sauce.
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sweet corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounces) chili seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons green hot pepper sauce
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings, if necessary
Cook's Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
Stir in beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes and chili seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile combine sour cream and pepper sauce in small bowl. Serve with chili.