Prime Cuts Program 2017 Season
We’re adding some friendly competition to our team! The Prime Cuts Program rewards and creates incentives for our most active, loyal and passionate Team BEEF SD members for going above and beyond team requirements by sharing their passion and striving to learn more about beef.
Members have the opportunity to receive points every time they represent Team BEEF SD. These include:
- A sponsored or non-sponsored race
- Volunteers of behalf of Team BEEF SD or
- Educates consumers about BEEF at an event approved by the Team Captain
Deadline for submitting points is Sept. 15, 2017. Points will be totaled and awards distributed on October. The top 3 point earners will win Prime Cuts awards as listed at right.
Please note that for every event and activity it is your responsibility to track and submit your progress to the Team Captain. Pictures, screenshots and activity logs may be required.
Additional Program Information
- Contest open to Team BEEF SD members who are at least 18 years of age
- Team contracts are good for 1 Team BEEF SD calendar year only
- Team BEEF SD members must be considered in good standing, have a signed Team
BEEF SD waiver on file and complete the Team BEEF SD online orientation nutrition
- The South Dakota Beef Industry Council (SDBIC) is not liable for any injuries which
may occur while participating in a SDBIC sponsored event or activity. It is
recommended you always consult a physician before beginning any exercise
- All prizes are subject to change and up to the discretion of the SDBIC
Prime Cuts Awards
Top Earner: Prime BEEF
$200 Beef Bucks
$200 Race reimbursements*
Team BEEF Swag
2nd Place: Choice BEEF
$150 Beef Bucks
$150 Race reimbursements*
Team BEEF Swag
3rd Place: Select BEEF
$100 Beef Bucks
$100 Race Reimbursements*
Team BEEF Super Star
Team BEEF SD members who complete both the Masters of Beef Advocacy program and the 30 Day Protein Challenge will be included in a drawing for a chance to win a Traeger Grill (estimated value $1,000)
*Proof of purchase required for race reimbursements
Have a question or have an activity you think should be on the playbook? Let us know! Email Holly Swee, Team Captain or call (605) 957-5283 for more information.